segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

The gap

The gap is too empty. Look at yourself hurts more. Be treated like people is a dream. I believe in hunger in the soul that seeks everything from scratch. Dig deep. Discover treasures within. Out. In others. Nothing is easy. Even the simplest information is costly. A cold night. But it's worth. Carved by time. By adversity. Everything feels more intensely than others. See what others can not see. It has wings to fly higher. And you can choose. Do. Do not. But know.
Loves forever. No matter what happens. Spend your time spent. Present. Absent. Only love.
It is the most alone of beings. But he enjoys the company itself. And you know everything that is important in this world. Live one day at a time. Grab everything you need. And you love everything that has already won. And your castle is growing slowly.
I know I'm crazy. But I do not mind the criticism. I write for sensitive souls.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário